So I have been seeing this on a bunch of blogs this morning, and I think it is credited to Laura. So, since I am a good sheep (I am editing a few of the questions, as they just aren’t applicable to blogging):
1. What time did you get up this morning?
My alarm went off at 6:00am and I got up at 6:14am; two hours earlier than normal… I am really enjoying my coffee today.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
It really depends on what I am wearing. With the black dress, pearls (I can be very Jackie O.). Just about everything else, I am all about the sparkly bling.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Actually out? I think it was that fish movie with Will Smith doing the voice. Wasn’t all that good.
4. What is your favourite tv show at the moment?
CSI. The original.
5. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee. Oh, and more coffee.
6. What is your middle name?
Godelieve (it’s Flemish)
7. What is your favourite cuisine?
I would have to say Japanese. Although the French decadence is awesome on a bad day. And English is great when one is out with friends… I like some Indian food too…
8. What food do you dislike?
LIVER!!! I am not too fond of brussel sprouts, either.
9. What is your favourite crisp flavour?
Rhubarb. mmmmmmmm…. rhubarb…
10. What is your favourite song?
Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy – Big & Rich
11. What kind of car do you drive?
A Dodge Caravan – don’t ask me what year. It is purple.
12. Favourite sandwich?
Rueben. The only thing I actually like corned beef on.
13. What characteristic do you despise?
Selfish intolerance. Who died and made you God?
14. Favourite item of clothing?
Any one of my cartigans. I cannot do without a cartigan. I have too many.
15. If you could go any where in the world on vacation?
Egypt. On a camel. Yeah, baby! A close second is backpacking around Europe. Then Japan. I can see this becoming the cuisine question.
16. What colour is your bathroom?
A peachy-brown. Not my first choice, but I am renting. I am limited in my paint choices.
17. Favourite brand of clothing?
I love Fairweather. I would shop there pretty much exclusively if I could.
18. Where would you retire?
In a log cabin on the side of a mountain.
19. Favourite time of day?
20. What was your most memorable birthday?
Hmm, that’s tough. I guess last year when Kimber got me a silver plate to go with the silver brush and mirror set I got from my MIL. It was Kimber’s idea for both gifts, after I told her about my mother’s set.
21. Where were you born?
22. Favourite sport to watch?
Just about any sport live – it loses something watching on tv. So I don’t.
23. What fabric detergent do you use?
24. Coke or Pepsi?
25. Are you a morning person or a night?
I get more done in the morning, but I prefer the relaxation at night. (What can I say, I am lazy!)
26. Do you have any pets?
Two cats, Turkey and Spike, and two fish – Goldie and Gordon.
27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
Um, I am stitching up an ornament that I designed myself. And I’m impressed!
28. What did you want to be when you were little?
A clerk at the local Co-Op. Yep, high aspirations.