Ok. So last week:
• Sort through 6 more tubs of craft supplies. Done!
• Finish reading “Angels & Demons” – the library wants it back. Done – and fortunately the ending made up for the irritating short chapters.
• Get organized for my first Sparks meeting Thursday – all paperwork/calendars, ect. needs to be done. Done! Meeting went swimmingly!
• Get my child organized for her first Sparks meeting – this means actually stitching on all her badges from last year onto her sash. Done!
• Get 1/2 done with my autumn piece Not so much – I am about 1/4 of the way through.
• Set up a rotation that works. This is a huge job – not looking forward to it! I have to figure out all the exchange deadlines and still have time for all the other stuff I want to stitch. *sigh*
• Clean out DD’s room, set up shelf for her toys so they are off the floor.
• Paint trim in dining room (seriously this time. I am wearing my shoes, à la Flylady.)
• Make visual progress on knitted tank.