I was tagged by Melissa, so here goes!
7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Backpack around Europe
2. Visit the pyramids in Mexico and Egypt
4. Snap my fingers, yell “Garçon!” and have a new daiquiri brought to me while I lay on white sand
5. Eat sushi in Japan
6. Learn kick-boxing
7. Hire a maid
7 Things I Can Do:
3. Bake bread (and pancakes!) from scratch
4. Type fast
6. Play poker (and not too badly, I might add)
7. Wear heels all day and not have it bother me, thanks to my previous life as an office peon (not that I do – would be uncomfortable while mopping the floor…)
7 Things I Can’t Do:
2. Drive a stick-shift
3. Keep a house plant alive
4. Write Java
5. Follow a first person computer game – makes me nauseous
6. Lift heavy furniture
7. Wrap my head around physics
7 Things that Attract Me to Another Person
1. Arms (must be large and muscular)
2. Sense of humour (being a Monty Python fan helps a lot – I like that dry humour)
3. Intelligence (must have some)
5. Great hair
6. An open mind
7. A sense of adventure
7 Celebrity Crushes:
The order of preference for these fellows changes
1. Keith Urban
2. Jon Bon Jovi
3. Russel Crowe
4. Will Smith
5. Tim McGraw
6. Antonio Bandaras
7. Enrique Inglasias
7 Things I Say the Most:
There isn’t a lot of these. I even asked Scott. Really.
2. You are such a freak.
3. Eat your dinner, please!
6. I don’t get it.
7. Uh – Hello!