The Sound of Music is celebrating its 40th anniversary this year. Being as it is one of my favourite musicals of all time, as a small homage, here are my favourite things…
• A really well sung song (think Celine Dion – I admit it! – or Josh Groban)
• Fresh brewed coffee with a side of pancakes with syrup
• The laughter of my girls – the deep belly laugh that is so genuine you have to laugh along.
• Dark chocolate
• A warm out of the dryer cardigan
• The sun on my face on a cold day
• The colours of fall
• The smell of lilacs
Tag! What are your favourite things?