Ok, loads of catching up to do.
First, I got some wonderful packages in the mail this week.
Today, I received my SBEBB Christmas ornament from Ashleigh:
This ornament is just beautiful. The finishing is awesome and really puts all the ornaments I have done this year to shame. It is so delicate and pretty and so me! I absolutely love it. Thanks so much, Ashleigh!
I have finished my piece for the SBEBB lottery:
I am quite pleased with it. This was part of yesterday’s crafting frenzy Lauryn and I had. I managed to make some major headway on a big Christmas present, as well as some little finishings, which, of course, I can’t show you. I can show you how busy we were, though:
Lauryn was all tuckered out by 3:00. What a cutie (yes, I know, I am biased! lol).
I have finally been convinced to partake in this meme, which I have been avoiding since my wishlist is already huge and I know myself well enough that this exercise will only make it larger. Any hoo, here goes. You may see a pattern, here! lol
This is from Anna’s blog.
The only rule is you would have to choose to stitch the design you pick–if you don’t already own it, of course! EDITED: You should just like the chart enough, you’re not committing to more work! Don’t pick a design you hate because it’s got a good title. Clearer?
1. Are you male or female? Twinkle Twilight Marie Claire
2. Describe yourself: Phoenix Rising, HAED
3. How do some people feel about you? Enigma, HAED
4. How do you feel about yourself? Coffee Dragon, X’s and Oh’s
5. Describe your love interest: The Kiss, Mirabilia
6. Where would you rather be? Tropical Dream (Teresa Wentzler)
7. Describe what you want to be: Titania, Queen of the Fairies; Mirabilia
8. Describe how you live: Five Simple Rules for Happiness; Glendon Place
9. Describe how you love: Always; Enchanting Lair
*ok, I am cheating here, since I have already started this one. But it fits!
10. Share a few words of wisdom: Fat Free Brownies; Forever In My Heart
Ok, that’s all for now. Stay tuned for the SBQ!