Ok! I’m back – for a few minutes, anyway.
For some updates:
First, my goal review:
– Complete all outstanding card motifs and ornamentify, and create cards to match. They need to be mailed by December 5. Up to 12. I am going to just stitch what I can today and tomorrow and get those sent out. The rest will have to wait.
– Start and finish lottery exchange piece (especially since it is due November 30). Check!!
– Try to make some headway with tank. I would at least like to make it to the arms. All done!
– Finish surprise gift (sorry, no further details! But it is loads of work!) Almost! Sooo very close. If I romance my sewing machine for one more day I should have it finished.
– Get a good chunk done in my tribute piece. I would like to have this one done by Christmas Not really. I got one flower done of the three main flowers. I doubt I will have it done by Christmas.
– Get some sort of craft organization in place for everything – even if it is boxes in the basement – just get it out of the dining room! Shoved in tubs in the basement. Sadly.
– Complete Christmas shopping for most of the family – package needs to be out by December 5. No. Since we have decided to exchange, I am making something. Almost done with that.
I am not even bothering to make goals for December. I anticipate the craziness of the season will impede my stitching.
As I said, I am a little more than half done with the motifs. I have decided to just get what I can get done today and tomorrow, and leave the rest. These will cover the main people. Others will have to wait. Sadly, the others are some of you readers. Sorry, but there you have it.
I won’t be online much for the next week as my to-do list is quite long. Because of mailing dates I am rushing around getting things done and, true to form, I left it for the last minute. It seems the season snuck up on me, yet again.
So, off I go to stitch. I leave you with a quick quiz:
Which Fantasy/Sci-Fi Character are you?