A chicken with her head cut off, that is!
Sooo much is happening! First and foremost, we are moving. At the end of this month! So, you can imagine the mad scramble – to pack, to switch everything over, etc. Here is the crux though – we don’t know where we are moving to. We have decided we simply cannot afford to live here any more. Things are starting to look up financially, and we can do this, so we are. There are too many issues with this home (too small, too drafty, too moldy – that’s the big one) that it is the best time now.
So with that, I am trying to finish as much as possible as quickly as possible. I still have exchanges and rr’s I am committed to, so the sooner I can finish them, the better. I am almost done with the both the friendship exchange and the RR piece, and hopefully they will go out early next week. Then I will be working on the recipe exchange piece in between packing as I have a bit more time with that one.
So on to goals. For May, my goals were:
1) Finish Tribute – Done!
2) Stitch my RR piece – Started, finished, then restarted. Nearly done the 2nd version
3) Stitch Friendship exchange piece – Almost done!
4) Stitch recipe exchange piece – Nope. I finally got around to drawing names for that, though! ROFL! I am so not on the ball there!
5) Catalogue 5 magazines – Nope
6) Finish two ornaments – Not even close
7) Get 2 shells done in GBS – I didn’t even pick this piece up. Maybe in July.
8) Create 3 Artist Trading Cards for an exchange on the Wagon. – They are done, but waiting to be mailed. I am so horrible at deadlines. I must start making that a priority.
1) Finish RR piece
2) Finish Friendship exchange piece
3) Finish Recipe exchange piece
4) Pack the house, paint, repair any damage, clean out yard
5) Find time to WEED THE GARDEN!
6) Stay sane.
Wish me luck! lol!
I have been tagged by Natty so here goes!
5 things in my fridge
– Two bags of milk
– A tub of margarine
– A bag of carrots
– An empty jar of miracle whip (apparently someone doesn’t know where the recycle box is)
– Four eggs. I need to go shopping.
5 items in my closet
– A blue sundress
– My favourite “fairy” blouse
– A computer monitor (I find these types of things everywhere. Part of being married to a computer geek enthusiast/packrat.)
– My stuffed racoon, Chip Chip, from when I was a babe.
– Two overnight bags, both empty. Cuz we have no lives and never go anywhere.
5 items in my purse (handbag)
– My change purse
– My folio for all my assorted cards
– A pen
– My keys
5 items in my car
– Two car seats
– A box of tissues
– A box of various vehicle things – oil, booster cables, etc.
– A tape of really great 80’s music (the only place we can still listen to these tapes we have had for years)
– Someone’s sunglasses. We have no idea who.
5 people to tag
I figure by this time mostly everyone has been tagged. If you haven’t done this yet, and would like to, TAG!
That’s all for today. Please forgive me if I am posting intermittently!