I have been so caught up in yarn that I have forgotten I was tagged by Ali! And so:
1) One book that changed your life: I don’t know if it changed my life, but it expanded the genres that I read – Portrait in Sepia by Isabelle Allende. This book showed me I could enjoy books without knights and dragons and such.
3) One book you’d want on a deserted island: Just one? Seriously? One big enough to float me back to the mainland.
4) One book that made you laugh: Sympathy For the Devil by Holly Lisle. A romping good time.
5) One book that made you cry: River of the Brokenhearted, by David Adams Richards. This was such a sad book, right from page one.
6) One book you wish you’d written: Harry Potter. Hey, imagine all the stash I could buy!
7) One book you wish had never been written: Hmmmm… this one is difficult. There are books I wish I had never read (like any Tom Clancy or Isaac Asimov), but those often make great movies. Does my high school calculus book count?
8) One book you’re currently reading: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, C.S. Lewis. Oh, yeah, that one would answer #2 as well. I read a lot of books over and over again.
9) One book you’ve been meaning to read: Just about anything by Terry Pratchett. He comes highly recommended yet I have yet to pick up one of his books.
10) Tags: I think just about everyone has been tagged by this. If not – TAG!
Before I jump back on the couch and pick up the crochet hook, I leave you with a video that was emailed to me, showcasing the obsession one can have with knitting:
The Last Knit. Enjoy!