I have been busily stitching on Lily Maiden this weekend and I am loving this project! Now that I am finally finished her dress, it is going quickly again. Apparently I don’t know the difference between “mauve” and “violet” and I have backstitched the bottom of the dress in the wrong colour. Sigh.
It still looks amazing but when I realized my mistake it was one of those “put it away for later” moments. I have decided to leave the backstitching, because it isn’t obvious and it does look alright, and mostly I am lazy.
I haven’t posted a lot of goals recently, but I have decided I want to finish this project in November. Wish me luck!