I saw this on Whizgidget’s blog and thought I would play along. I shamefully begged her not to give me Q or X and she was gracious enough to give me G.
Comment to this message and I will assign you a letter of the alphabet. Then go to your journal and post a list of 10 words that begin with this letter and what they mean to you.
1. Gross – as in the weather this past week. It is sunny here today, though, which makes my coffee extra…
2. Good – as in my coffee this morning
3. Godelieve – as in my middle name
4. Green – the colour I should have chosen instead of pink for the girls rooms, since now I have two extra full cans of pink and no where that pink will look nice in the apartment, and so we have an abundance of blue & white. Not that it is a bad thing, just something different would be nice.
5. Gallery – which is currently not up and running on my website, and is driving me batty.
6. Google – one of my most visited websites
7. Gmail – another of my most visited websites (ok, I am digging here – I guess that is what one gets when one shamelessly begs the Whiz.)
8. Garden – something I am missing now that I am in an apartment. I am however, planning on …
9. Growing – some herbs as we have a huge living room window that lets in oodles of light
10. Game – specifically World of Warcraft. Which Scott and I haven’t played since August. Which we both miss way to much. Which he has rubbed in to me that he got an hour or two in at his father’s house this week. Which we will have to begin playing. Warcrack, indeed.
On to other things – as I mentioned above, the weather is much nicer today. Hopefully it will be nice enough to soak up some of the wet that has accumulated. Berta – I grew up in Northern Alberta and I am used to the cold. Though you are right – the snow would probably make me complain just as much as the rain does! I spoke to my sister last night and she was complaining about the week of rain one day, two feet of snow the next, then rain again to make the snow all soggy. Add to that -20 temperatures… well, I wouldn’t be very happy about that, either! lol
I did not get as much stitching in yesterday as I would have liked, since I somehow got some motivation and painted the living room. Now it is all purty and all I have left is the hallway (maybe an hours worth), the bathroom and kitchen. Oh – and the trim. And the ceilings. (“All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?”) Today I plan to finish the hall. The bathroom is next week, and the kitchen…. is being put off. Mostly because I am painting over veneer and I don’t know how a latex will work with that and so I am procrastinating.
Scott comes home tomorrow – yay! Which means I will have kitchen gadgets again and my vacuum. I never, ever thought I would miss my vacuum. But we have just the right type of carpet on which everything collects.
Ok, I think that is all for now. Off to go finish the hall….