What’s this? A blog post?
I was tagged by Dani and so:
Five things you likely don’t know about me:
1. I have a boot fettish. I love heeled boots. Wal-Mart’s shoe department and I get along famously.
2. I grew up thinking I wanted a powerhouse lifestyle – a condo in Toronto, a high-powered job, single and loving it. I was wrong.
3. The smell of vomit makes me gag. I put this in here today because Kimber is ill and has run to the bathroom 6 times during the night. I have no idea where my mommy instinct is on that one.
4. I do NOT like dogs. They smell and drool. Of course, I have met a few sweeties who are exceptions to the rule.
5. My favourite meal is a t-bone steak, medium rare with a side of home made french fries and mayonnaise. I want that to be my last meal.
Have fun, ladies!
Now that the Christmas rush for shopping is just about over, work has slowed down. A lot. I have finished Mylene’s round robin last night, and then sat there for another SIX AND A HALF HOURS doing nothing. NOTHING. I think I took twenty calls in that whole time. I swear, I need to bring a library of stuff to do.
Anyhoo. I am done, and now I just need to mail it off. I was going to do it today, but since Kimber is ill, I won’t be doing that. No Christmas shopping today either. Sigh. I have two days to buy for everyone. I was going to put in my five things that I am a procrastinator, but let’s face it – y’all know that!
Tonight I plan on bringing Lily Maiden. Who knows – if I have a repeat of last night I may be able to finish her!