A finish for 2011

I am pleased to announce my first finish for 2011. I realize I didn’t start this in 2011, but it is a finish. ๐Ÿ˜€

The mystery afghan is complete. I made a couple of colour changes for the border, mostly out of necessity. The pattern calls for alternating rows of colour. I ran out of the main purple colour and was only able to do the first row in that colour; the remaining border was done in green. Even that colour came close – I finished the project with only 3 feet of yarn remaining!

And of course, a finish means a new start! But that is a blog for another day, when I have more to photograph to show. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “A finish for 2011

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s